About the Portal
Parametric weather risk insurance from Vortex Weather Insurance is a simple and effective risk management tool available to licensed P&C insurance producers in the United States.
Current or potential insureds with financial exposure to adverse rain events can strategically use Vortex Weather Insurance to help reduce lost revenue and expenses typically uninsured through traditional insurance. Through the Portal, you can help fill these gaps by providing your insureds with a valuable risk management service. You can price and bind policies in minutes on the portal.
- Opens you up to a new market
- Showcases your additional expertise
- Helps your clients reduce lost revenue and cost increases
- Offers competitive commission rates
- Helps fill potential gaps in traditional P&C coverage
- 72-hour window to close policies
- Vortex handles all claims
(Once you close the sale, you’re done!)
Benefits of Vortex Rain Insurance
- Speed of claim payment
- No need to check in
- No claim paperwork
- No proof of loss
- Cancellation is NOT required for an insured payout to happen
- Generate quotes AND bind policies in a matter of minutes 24/7
- On-demand pricing and policy binding
- Manage quotes and policies in a secure account
- Easily clone quotes for repeat events
- Instant document generation
- Back-office support
READY TO GET STARTED?
*The Portal does not currently support weather risks in the states of Alaska, Hawaii or Kentucky. However, our Vortex agents CAN help you.
John Karedes, Executive Director of the DICK’S Sporting Goods Open
"The whole insurance process was incredibly simple and straightforward. The policy gave us peace of mind, knowing that if it did rain enough to impact the tournament, the financial loss will be manageable. That allowed us to focus on our main goal, which was to deliver a first class event experience for the golf fans of central New York."
Venture Richmond Events, LLC